TO ENTER YOU MUST BE A CURRENT STE COMMUNICATIONS CUSTOMER. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL, AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED
- STE Communications “Show-Me Missouri” Calendar (the “Contest”). Contestants must be current customers of STE Communications. Employees of STE Communications and other companies associated with the promotion of the Contest, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising and promotion agencies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee are eligible. The Contest is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- The goal of the contest is to showcase our beautiful state, specifically, the places we call home. All photos should be of landscapes, gatherings, pets, favorite parks, wildlife, etc. All photos will be screened prior to judging.
The Contest is sponsored by STE Communications, located at PO Box 370, 61 East Hwy 8, Steelville, Missouri 65565.
Agreement to Official Rules
Participation in the Contest constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon being compliant with these Official Rules and fulfilling all other requirements set forth herein.
The Contest begins on June 1, 2021 at 8:00 AM and ends on July 30, 2021 at 5:00 PM (the “Contest Period”). Entries that are submitted before or after the Contest Period will be disqualified.
How to Enter
- Limit one (1) entry per person.
- Only digital photos will be accepted and must be at least 2000×1500 pixels, horizontally formatted.
- Photos must be taken in Missouri and be of Missouri Landscapes that capture the beauty of our amazing state.
- All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned.
- Submissions will be accepted by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Calendar Contest”. Please include your full name, photo, phone number, email address, location the photo was taken and a brief story about your photo.
On or about August 05, 2021, the Sponsor will select potential winners of the Member Participation Prize in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received. The odds of being selected depend on the number of entries received. The Sponsor will attempt to notify the potential winner via telephone or email on or about August 9, 2021. If the potential winner cannot be contacted within five (5) days after the date of the first attempt to contact him/her, the Sponsor may select an alternate potential winner in his/her place at random from the remaining non-winning, eligible entries.
- On or about June 21, 2021, the Sponsor will select potential winners of the Early Bird Prize: A set of Bose Noise-Cancelling Headphones in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received between June 1st and June 21st 2021. The odds of being selected depend on the number of entries received. The Sponsor will attempt to notify the potential winner via telephone or email on or about June, 2021. If the potential winner cannot be contacted within five (5) days after the date of the first attempt to contact him/her, the Sponsor may select an alternate potential winner in his/her place at random from the remaining non-winning, eligible entries.
- The Viewer’s Choice Award, Calendar Contest Winners, and Runner Up prizes will be awarded strictly on the basis of Facebook “Like’s” counts. The photo with the most “Like’s” will be awarded the Viewer’s Choice Award; the 12 photos that receive the most “Like’s” will be awarded as Calendar Contest Winners; the next four most “Like’s” will receive Runner Up prizes. Prize details are listed below. If there is a tie, the sponsor will decide the winner.
The winners will be notified by email, mail, or phone. Each Prize winner (parent/legal guardian if a minor) will be required to complete, a Declaration of Compliance to claim his/her prize. Prizes must be claimed within five (5) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent. If a winner cannot be contacted, the winner forfeits the prize. Potential winners must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded. Prizes will be available for pick up within approximately 8-10 weeks after the conclusion of the Contest.
- Viewers’ Choice Award (Most Facebook likes.)
- Photo credit in 2022 calendar
- Canon EOS 2000D (Rebel T7) DSLR Camera w/Canon EF-S 18-55mm F/3.5-5.6 Zoom Lens + Case + 128GB Memory (28pc Bundle)
- 12 Calendar Photo Contest (Top 12 Facebook likes)
- Photo credit in 2022 calendar
- $50.00 Visa Gift Card
- 4 Runner-Up Prizes (Chosen from remaining Facebook likes)
- $15.00 iTunes card
- Early Bird Prize (Drawn from valid entries received by June 21, 2021)
- Bose Noise-Cancelling Headphones
- Member Participation Prize (Random drawing from all non-winning entries received by the contest close date)
- CLIQ camping chair
In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Contest is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, bug, worm, unauthorized human intervention or other technical problem, or in the event the Contest is unable to run as planned for any other reason, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either (a) suspend the Contest to address the impairment and then resume the Contest in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules or (b) terminate the Contest and, in the event of termination, award the prize at random from among the eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to damage the website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages (including attorney’s fees) and any other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Failure by the Sponsor to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
Release and Limitations of Liability
By participating in the Contest, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, other companies associated with the Contest, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, representatives, and agents (the Released Parties) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Contest or receipt or use of the prize (including any travel or activity related thereto), including, but not limited to: (a) any technical errors associated with the Contest, including lost, interrupted or unavailable Internet Service Provider (ISP), network, server, wireless service provider, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone, cellular tower or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties; (b) unauthorized human intervention in the Contest; (c) mechanical, network, electronic, computer, human, printing or typographical errors; (d) any other errors or problems in connection with the Contest, including, without limitation, errors that may occur in the administration of the Contest, the announcement of the winner, the cancellation or postponement of the event and/or the flyover, if applicable, or in any Contest-related materials; or (e) injury, death, losses or damages of any kind, to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrants participation in the Contest or acceptance, receipt or misuse of the prize (including any travel or activity related thereto). Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Contest, and in no event shall the entrant be entitled to receive attorney’s fees. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in Missouri. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrants’ rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Missouri, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules, which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Missouri.